If you notice you're missing cash back for purchases made with participating brands and your account is still linked, we've come up with a few steps below which may help you out. Of course if this doesn't help, we're more than happy to help you through the in-app chat.
- Don't delete your account with MFA. (This will prevent you from earning on any eligible unearned transactions).
- Go to your Manage Linked Card screen.
- Click on the "+" button at the bottom as if you were adding a new account.
- Search for your account (i.e. for Capital One accounts search for "Capital One") - you may see a message stating that accounts from this financial institution are already linked - please ignore this message.
- Enter credentials and finish linking. (This will trigger a refresh in the background)
- Check your earnings balance and you should see updated cash back!