If you notice that you're missing cash back for eligible purchases made at participating brands and your account is still linked, first check the offer to make sure your purchase qualifies. If that doesn’t work, you may need to refresh your accounts. This is sometimes necessary due to factors like Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
Refreshing your account essentially reconnects it to Ampli. That way, we can match eligible offers with your transactions. And, that means cash back in your Ampli balance!
Here are a few easy steps so you can refresh your account in the app. Your missing cash back should appear if you completed an eligible purchase.
- Don't delete any linked or unlinked accounts. This will prevent you from earning on any eligible unearned transactions.
- Go to your Manage Linked Card screen.
- Click on the "+" button at the bottom as if you were adding a new account.
- Search for your account (i.e. for Capital One accounts search for "Capital One") - you may see a message stating that accounts from this financial institution are already linked - please ignore this message.
- Enter your credentials and finish linking. This will trigger a refresh in the background.
Head over to your Ampli balance and you should see updated cash back! If you’re still missing cash back, we're more than happy to help you through the in-app chat.